Sound, Script and UI
|Add Sound to Scene|
|Sound can be an
interest part of a scene. In this lesson, you'll learn how to add a sound
to a scene, and how to play a sound.
There are two ways for adding sound to scene:
1. In main menu, choose Create > Sound..., then select a sound file (.wav, .mid, .mp3, .wma, etc ) in file dialog that appears.
2. choose View > Sounds List..., then click New button in dialog that appears. Aside, click Delete button will remove selected sounds from scene.
Now, let's new a scene, and add two sounds from Awakening's sounds folder: buttonover.wav, whisper.mid.
|Add Script to Scene|
is include some codes let you control scene. Script
brings powerful and flexible control.
Like sound, there are two ways for adding script to scene:
In main menu, Create > Script... and View > Script List...
Now, let's open Script List
Dialog, then new a String Script, named as "OnPlayButDown"
(just click on name for rename),
and input these code (see left picture):
|By use Overlay,
you can design UI for scene. In this section, you'll learn how to make a
1. Click the drop down arrow right at in main toolbar, select 'Image2D' in the popup menu.
2. Then left click in viewport, you should see a white square, named as "play_0". Click again to create another, named as "play_1".
3. Add two textures to scene: but_play_0.tga, but_play_1.tga. These files can be found at Awakeing's textures folder. Then assign these two textures to Imge2D "play_0" and "play_1" respectively.
4: Align "play_0" and "play_1"( you can use in main toolbar ), then hide "play_1".
|Assign Actions to Buttons|
|Select "play_0", then click "Add Action" button in "Command Target" sheet, a "Action Define" dialog will appears:|
Over message, click Hide in Function List. "Object
List" dialog will appears, select "play_0" ( please check
"Hidden Object" for select "play_1"). Then click OK
button in "Action Define" dialog, an Action will be added to
"Actions List" of Command Target. Similarly, define other
actions listed in right illustration. And similarly, add below actions
Sound, Script and UI